Thursday 2 April 2015

My top 5 spring beauty product must have / necessities

I am so glad that we are in spring as I am not missing winter, I can finally ditch the oversize jumpers, Uggs and chap sticks, and start` wearing more bright lightweight clothing even though it is still a bit chilly here in the uk it is getting warmer by the day. Therefore this is going to be my top 5 beauty spring essentials. 



If you didn't already know I love (MUA) makeup academy makeup, I think that quality is great for price and I love their nail polish even though they have tried to imitate the "Essie" nail polish packaging, anyways back to what I was saying I have bought some really pretty nail polishes from them specifically for spring and the best thing about them is that they are only £1. These nail polish looks amazing and last pretty long for how much I have paid for them, The four colours that I have chosen for spring are leapfrog, frozen yoghurt, sweet peach and strawberry crush, and I believe that these colours will look perfect for spring. Check out my other mua post on their lipsticks and blushers




Another makeup product is the Rimmel match perfection foundation, this is because the weather has been starting to get warmer and my skin has become less dry and I haven't been having much breakouts, which means that I can go back to using a lightweight foundation which isn't full coverage so that I can achieve a dewy look. which is perfect for the spring months. 




The Urban decay Perversion mascara is a must have for me I have been using it constant for the last month and I feel that it is the only mascara that actually makes me look like I have eyelashes aha, this mascara lengthens and thickens my lashes and makes them look amazing so I will defiantly re purchase this mascara and use it throughout spring. Don't forget to check out my My mascara tips and tricks




When I think of spring I always think of really pretty corals and pastels so I will be bringing out all my coral blushers such as MAC peaches and cream soda as well as Bobbi brown pink coral and elf tickled pink which i will be using constantly for the next few months. The pigmentation and longevity of all these blushers are amazing as well so they will be perfect for the longer days. 




The last spring beauty products is for the lips, unfortunately I don't own many coral lipsticks but I will be using MAC forbidden sunrise (check out my Bao Bao Wan post), MUAs pinky coral lipsticks and NYX orange lip liner. As these colours look amazing in spring.


What are your spring must haves?

don't forget to follow me on bloglovin, instagram and twitter
Kara xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...