Wednesday 13 May 2015

Makeup revolution iconic pro lipsticks - swatches and review

hello beauties I hope that you are all doing well, If you didn't already know I have been loving the brand makeup revolution lately and you all know that I am lipstick lover but I have never tried makeup revolution lipsticks, so I decided to buy their newest lipstick collection called the Iconic pro lipsticks. The first thing that attracted me to the lipsticks was the packaging, as it very much reminded me of the mac packaging which I love, I feel that it looks so sleek however makeup revolution have go one step better by putting the lipstick colour at the bottom of the lipsticks, as this means that I haven't got to take ages pulling out different lipsticks to find the colour that I want. Another thing that attracted me was the price, can you believe that these lipsticks retail for only £2.50 that is unbelievable, and there are 20 shades to choose from with a few matte shades, anyways I am going to stop rambling and show you swatches of the lipsticks on my lips and also a little first impression/ review of what I think about these lipsticks.











Positive
  • Love the packaging
  • creamy texture (glides smoothly on the lips)
  • Very pigmented
  • The darker shades last much longer and even stain the lips
  • They smell delicious
  • Great price very affordable at £2.50 and easily available
  • Love the fact that the colour of the lipstick is on the bottom of the lipsticks and is true to the actually colour of the lipsticks
  • A variety of different colours to suit every skin tone

After trying out these lipsticks I cant really find any bad things to say about these lipsticks and I have found myself reaching for these lipsticks over my high end ones because they are that amazing, the only thing I could say is that some of the lighter shades don't last too long on the lips but that is it.


whats your favourite shade?
Thanks for reading don't forget to follow me on 
Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...