Sunday 12 April 2015

Bargain lip liners - essence lip liners only £1 swatches and review

While going shopping a few days ago I stumbled upon these essence lip liners in Wilkinson, they were only £1 so I thought that I would buy a few to see how they were. 

Lately I have really been loving lip liners and branching out to different brands, however these essence lip liners are truly amazing, my favourite colour out of the bunch has to be 06 satin mauve which is a beautiful pink mauve colour and looks amazing by itself or with MAC brave or MAC Velvet teddy over. 




Top to Bottom - Honey Berry, Satin Mauve, Red Blush, Femme Fatale, Cute Pink
15 Honey Berry
06 Satin Mauve
08 Red Blush
14 Femme Fatale 
07 Cute Pink
Since buying these lip liners I have found myself choosing these over Mac which were my favourite. And for only £1 I am definitely going back to buy the whole collection.

Positives 
- creamy 
-pigmented 
-last long on the lips
-come in a beautiful variety of colours

I love these lip liners so much that I can't find any negative things to say about them, they are literally amazing quality and I would recommend them to everyone. But if I had to be picky the only thing I could say about them is that it would be handy if they came with a sharpener, for example the Mua lip liners have the sharpener in the lid, however this isn't a big deal to me.

Have you tried these lip liners if so what is your favourite shade I would love to know? 

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and other social media sites so that you can stay up to date with my Blogs 
Thanks for reading kara xoxo

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...