Tuesday 31 March 2015

Beauty Tips and tricks Tuesday - Mascara

hello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, I decided to try something new on my blog called beauty tips tuesday where I can share with you different beauty tips and tricks which I love doing. Therefore todays beauty tips are for using mascara

1. If your mascaras have dried up then store them in a container of hot water, which should make them become thinner and like brand new. 

2. To prevent clumps on the eyelashes (unless you like the spider leg look like me) wipe the excess mascara onto a piece of tissue, and wiggle your brush side to side at the base of your lashes. 

3. If you want to voluminous thick lashes then coat both sides of your lashes with mascara, and for the bottom lashes (which can be tricky if your mascara wand is huge) turn the brush vertically to make sure you pick up every lash. You can also add baby powder after each application of mascara to make them appear thicker.

4.If you have ran out or don't own a liquid/gel eyeliner then you can use your mascara as an eyeliner, all you have to do is run it across the mascara wand to pick up product and use it as you would a gel eyeliner. 

5. If your mascara goes onto the upper eyelid and you don't want to ruin your eyeshadow, always wait for the mascara to dry then use a cotton bud to remove the mascara. 

I hope you enjoyed reading the post and I hope that you have learnt something from it, if you have any mascara tips or tricks I would love to know?

Don't forget to follow me on here, Pinterest, instagram and bloglovin
kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...