Thursday 16 April 2015

Weight loss Wednesday week 1

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog, as you can see from the title weight loss Wednesday is going to be were I update you on my weight loss. I can finally say I'm at that point now where I feel so unhappy and depressed because of my weight and it has really been getting me down as I feel it is stopping me from doing things I used to enjoy and is making me less confident. Therefore today I got myself weighed and Calulated my BMI to find I was overweight which I was already aware of but it has made me more determined now to lose weight, especially in time for my holiday to Spain so that I can feel healthy as well as confident in a bikini. 
                                


 My current weight is 11st 2.5lb (size 12-14) and I am hoping to get to 9st (size 10) as this should make me a healthy weight for my height. I am going to start changing my eating habits drastically by swapping coke for water (which I honestly can't stand it mainly because it doesn't taste of anything however I know that it is good for me). I am also going to stop having take aways bye bye Big Macs I don't know how I am going to live without you aha, and eating a balanced diet. 

I normally do workout on a Sunday whether that is insanty of fitness blender on YouTube however I only do it for 30 minutes to an hour which isn't really going to make a difference to my weight loss, therefore I am going to exercise at least everyday as I have signed up to my local gym and start leaving the car at home and walking. I am going to try and update you on my weight loss every two to three weeks and see if any of these changes really make a different, obvisusly I am not a doctor, Dietrian or fitness instructor however I have done much research online and I am trying to lose weight at a steady safe pace. 

If anyone has any feedback or other suggestions I can do to help with my weight loss journey I would love to know? 

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and other social media sites and I will talk to you all soon 
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...