Saturday 25 April 2015

How to depot single eyeshadows to put into a palette (pictures and step by step instruction)

I have had a few people ask me how I depot my single eye shadows so that I am able to put them into a z palette so I decided to do a post about how I do it, it is so quick and easy and you only need a few things to do it.

you will need
  • Straighteners 
  • Z palette or magnetic palette
  • A needle or something similar
  • Magnets
Turn on straighteners so that they have time to heat up
decided what eye shadow you want to depot and place it on straighteners
Make sure to keep moving the eye shadow up and down the plate so that it doesn't stick or melt
leave it on the straighteners for 30 second to 1 minute
place a needle or something sharp between the eye shadow pan and the outer packaging and wiggle it until it becomes lose
you will then be able to scoop it out if not place back on the straighteners for another 30 seconds
when you scoop it out place it upside down and use the needle to peel the sticker off the bottom of the eyeshadow pan and place it onto the eye shadow as soon as possible as the glue on the bottom dries quick
place a magnet onto the sticker and place into a magnetic or Z palette.

Thanks for reading dont forget to follow me on Facebook / Bloglovin / Pinterest / Twitter / Instagram
kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...