Thursday 7 January 2016

Top 10 Most Read Blog Posts Of 2015

If you interested in seeing my most popular blog posts of 2015 then keep on reading...all links and photos are listed below

I was scrolling through my blog posts of 2015 and thought I would share with you my most viewed blog posts of 2015, I have noticed that many of my popular posts are lipstick swatch posts - so I will make sure I do a few more of them for you all and not to mention its an excuse to buy more lipsticks aha, so if you are interested in seeing my most read blog posts of 2015 then carry on reading they are all listed and linked below...



Qi Best Lip Series | Long Lasting Lipgloss | Liquid Lipstick Swatches | First Impression/Review


Qi Best Lip Series | Long Lasting Lipgloss | Liquid Lipstick Swatches | First Impression/Review


Makeup revolution iconic pro lipsticks - swatches and review


Krystellie Fashion Hair exstensions first impression / review and demo


LA Splash lip couture matte liquid lipsticks swatches and review - are they worth the hype?


Makeup Revolution Lipliners swatches and review



Makeup revolution Mermaids forever palette swatches, review and demo



Makeup Revolution # Liphug collection swatches and review


Eyes on MAC burgundy times 9 palette swatches and review

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
                                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...