Wednesday 13 January 2016

Challenge: 7 lipsticks 7 Days | MAC | Colourpop | Makeup Revolution | Be A Bombshell

Challenge: 7 lipsticks 7 Days - mac limited edition lipsticks - velvet teddy, morange, feel my pulse, makeup revolution, be a bombshell lipstick, colourpop liquid lipstick in bumble, mac lip glass in English accents.

I saw this challenge on someone else blog and thought it would be a fun idea as lipsticks are my makeup addiction and I feel that I have some many lipsticks that they don't get nowhere near enough wear and this would be a good way to start wearing different colour lipsticks. when doing challenges like this it always makes me aware of new favourite lipsticks I didn't know I had or liked, so if you are interested in the 7 different lipsticks I wore or just want to branch out to different shades and brands then keep reading.




Challenge: 7 lipsticks 7 Days - mac limited edition lipsticks - velvet teddy, morange, feel my pulse, makeup revolution, be a bombshell lipstick, colourpop liquid lipstick in bumble, mac lip glass in English accents.


Monday - Nude

Velvet teddy
is my favourite nude lipstick of all times, I love the shade so much and the pigmentation is great - not to mention its matte!

Tuesday - Orange 

Can I just start off by saying the packing of this lipstick is amazing, however I don't think that the colour suites me that well and looks a bit out there aha which is probably why I only own two orange shade lipsticks- this is mac morange from the tumble dry collection.


Wednesday - pink 

Who doesn't love a pink lip? I know i do especially when I am going for a natural looks as it just looks so pretty and feminine  therefore I decided to wear makeup revolutions she up all night lipstick, this is such a gorgeous shade of pink and applies really creamy.


Thursday - Berry/ Purple

Another shade that puts me out of my comfort zone, however I had so many comments on how nice this colour looked on me, so maybe I can pull off purple shades after all - this is macs feel my pulse lipstick from the temperature rising collection.

Friday - Red

This lipstick I completely forgot I had In my collection until I did my top 5 Red Christmas lipsticks post, where I rediscovered it and decided to start wearing it again. I find this red so bright but beautiful at the same time as its so classy and actually compliments my skin tone - this is be a bombshells liquid lipstick in hooked.

Saturday - Gloss

If you know me you know I am not a fan on glosses, as I find them quite hard to apply and then I end up getting my hair stuck to my lips all the time, however after wearing this lipgloss I am quite pleasantly surprised as I loved the colour and the overall look, and didn't find the formula to wet or stick - so all positive things about this lipgloss and it has made me want to try and wear more. This lipgloss was mac English accents from the liberty of London collection.

Sunday - Favourite

Last but not least my favourite lipstick and at the moment I have really been liking darker shade lipsticks so thought I would try my colourpop liquid lipstick in the shade bumble, which I absolutely love this shade and it has quickly became my new favorite lipstick.

I have loved doing this challenge mostly because I love all things lipsticks, but it has been so much fun experimenting with colours I wouldn't normally wear and has enabled me to rediscovered long lost lipsticks I didn't know I had. I hope you enjoyed this post and don't forget to comment below your 7 lipsticks...

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
                                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...