Wednesday 20 January 2016

Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette | Swatches | Reviews


I have had this palette in my collection for a long time - well since around September last year, but for some reason I hadn't reach for it, so when I rediscovered it after cleaning out my makeup collection I decided to give it ago...and omg! I wish that I had found and used this palette sooner I would even go as far as saying I absolutely love it! so If you want to see my review of this product and swatches carry on reading.

Swatches... 

Packaging... 
The packaging of this palette is cardboard with a magnetic closure and is it very slim and light which is great for traveling, I find that the packaging of this palette to be quite sturdy so you know that your eyeshadows are going to be protected, especially if you find yourself dropping your palettes all the time like me aha. The colour of the packaging of this palette is a brownish - greyish shades ( I'm so bad at describing things) with gold detailing which I think looks very luxurious and almost makes this product look high-end. The palette contains 10 eyeshadows which weigh 1.5g so you are getting a good amount of product for the price you are paying. All the eyeshadows names are printed underneath the eyeshadows which I love, because I hate getting a palette that doesn't have any shade names or they do but they are printed on a separate piece of paper which I will always end up losing without fail.

Price And Availability...
I find the price of this eyeshadow palette very acceptable, in fact I think it is a great price for the quality of eyeshadows you are getting, I brought this palette from Beauty Bay for £15.50 but there are many other places to buy this palette such as Love Makeup and Zoeva.
Overall Opinion...
My overall opinion of the Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette is that you are receiving great quality eyeshadows which I find them to be extremely pigmented, smooth to apply and blend out so easy. I think that this palette is great if you want a natural everyday eye look, however you could easily add a few of the darker shades and smoke it out for more of a night time - going out look, which is why I love this palette so much it is very versatile, as this palette contains a variety of eyeshadows including warm tone shades, matte and shimmery finishes. The only negative thing I could find when trying out this palette was that I would love there to be a mirror on the actually palette other then that I love this palette and I would 100% recommend it - as you can see from the above swatches the quality of this palette is amazing and I will definitely be buying more Zoeva palettes.

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
Kara xoxo 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...