Sunday 3 January 2016

December Favourites | Maybelline | Yankee Candles | Viktor & Rolf | Real Techniques | MAC




I haven't done a favorites post in ages so I thought it was time that I should do one and share with you all what I have been loving in the month of December. Dont forget to check out my most used and favourite beauty products of 2015!



I have been loving this mascara so much lately that I have been using it every single day, and I can finally say this this is my new holy grail and I may like it better than my Benefit Roller Lash mascara which you all know I was obsessed with.You can find this mascara in Boots and superdrug and it is much more affordable than benefit roller lash.



I love love love this candle...it smells amazing and is so christmassy which is why I have been constantly burning it throughout the month of December to get into this Christmas spirit. If you like really sweet scents then you will love this as it is sweet like vanilla and butter icing, but not too sickly if that make sense, I am not too sure how much this candle is from the Yankee candle store or if you can still get it as I got mine from the Cheshire oaks outlet.

Not only do I love the scent of this perfume but look how cute the packaging is - even if I didn't like the scent I would buy this perfume just to put it on my makeup vanity. But luckily it does smell nice - if you didn't already know I like sweet smells and this is both sweet and floral and lasts on my skin and clothes for a considerable amount of time.


I love this brush so much and I can't believe I never discovered it early, it is part of the eye brush collection - but I find that it is the perfect shape and density to blend my under eye concealer out seamlessly, and also get into small places without me blending my eye makeup away. I also find myself using this brush in the crease to blend and defuse my eyeshadows so it is very multi purpose.


For the winter months I normally go for a more natural look on the lips such as a tinted lip balm, however I have been loving dark berry colours lately and have been using my mac rebel lipstick nearly everyday with a more natural eye look, I have had many compliments on this lip colour. The one I have been using is from a holiday collection but I think that it is a permanent shade in mac.

Piano tiles 2 Ipad app | Free
I am not one for playing games on my Ipad however I was introduced to this game by my niece a few weeks ago - and I wish that she never showed it to me now! I am literally obsessed with this game and any chance I get to play it I will, It is so addictive but frustrating at the same time, so I had to include it  in my December favorites as I have played it nearly every day since I discovered it, I challenge you all to download this game and not get addicted to it aha.


Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
                                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...