Saturday 16 January 2016

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara review | Benefit Roller lash dupe or not?




I am maybe a bit late on this makeup product as I have heard so many people rave about this mascara, but I have had so many mascaras open recently that I haven't had chance to try anything new, also I am normally the sort of girl that sticks to the same makeup products if I fall in love with them which is what happened with the benefit roller lash, until it ran out recently - I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to pick up the maybelline lash sensational mascara from my local boots, as I have heard so many people comparing it to benefits roller lash, so if you are interested in my review of this mascara carry on reading.


Packaging... 

I wouldn't say that there is anything special about the packaging of this mascara other than the fact that it is a pretty pinky lilac shade which is a win for me because who doesn't want a pretty colored mascara.


Wand... 

The wand is probably the reason why everyone compares this mascara to the benefit roller lash and to be honest I can see the resemblance.  The wand of this mascara is curved and has short bristles on one side and slightly longer bristles on this other side which helps to reach every lash and is very similar to benefits roller lash. I find that this shape brush really makes the application easier and quicker.


Formula...

I find that this mascaras formula is quite wet which i do prefer, but too much can start to look a little clumpy - so I do believe a little goes a long way in achieving the perfect look. However this mascara applies smoothly and evenly to my lashes.

Overall Product... 

My overall opinion on the lash sensational mascara is that I do love it and find it very similar to benefit roller lash in terms of the finished look and application - however for the fraction of the price, meaning that this will probably become my favourite mascara, as I haven't found myself using a different mascara since trying this one out, the positives of this mascara is that I find it really lengthens my lashes as well as curling them - which means I rarely use my dreaded eyelash curlers which I usually end up poking my out with. I found that after wearing this mascara for many hours it didn't smudge down my face or even go flakey which is great and I really couldn't find a negative about this product. In my opinion this isn't an exact dupe of the benefit roller lash but I do really like this mascara. This can be found at boots and superdrug for £7.99, so I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara and would recommend it if you are a fan of benefit roller lash.


Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
                                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...