Monday 11 January 2016

My 2016 Goals | New Years Resolutions



My goals for 2016 both beauty related and blog related
I am the kinda girl that likes setting goals and having something to work towards or achieve but last year I didn't set any goals or "new years resolution" and felt as though I wasn't being productive or achieving anything in life which starts to make me feel negative, therefore I thought that I would set some goals to achieve this year so that I have got something to work towards and feel proud of accomplishing something- if that makes sense aha!

About the blog...
1. Put More Effort Into My Blog - I feel that I really neglected my blog last year and kind of gave up with it in a way, but I came to realise that my blog is something that I am really proud of - its something to call my own, its something that I enjoy doing and if I was to put more effort into posting on a regular basis I know this blog could be considerably better.

2. Improve My Photography Skills - I know that my photography skills are not brilliant and I normally take hours trying to get the right picture for my blog or Instagram and find that the picture quality is still rubbish, therefore I am looking to invest in a better quality camera and the ditch the Iphone camera for good so that my picture quality improves.

3. To Post More Often On My Social Media - After scrolling through my social media I have found that I don't post often enough, so I am going to make the effort to post more on my social media.

About beauty and lifestyle
3. Breaking Bad Makeup Habits - If you have already read my bad makeup habits post then you would know that there are some beauty habits that I do that I would like to break for 2016,

4. Buying a house - If you have been reading my blog from the beginning then you would know that I was "suppose" to be on a spending ban as I was saving up a deposit to buy my first home - so hopefully 2016 is the year that I buy my first home eeek!

5.Getting Healthy - After giving birth to my second child who is due in march, I am hoping to get healthy and lose the weight, I aiming to lose around 4 stone which does sound like a lot but I believe it is achievable. I think that by achieving this goal it will not only improve my confidence but will just make me more of a happy and positive person.

6. Start University - last year I applied for university and fortunately was offered a place on a nursing course,  but after finding out that I was pregnant with me second child I had to move my place to September 2016, so my goal is still to go to university this year.

I am looking forward to what 2016 will bring and hopefully I reach some or even all of the goals I have set and I hope the same for all of you! 

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...