Thursday 5 February 2015

The Popular Kylie Jenner Lipstick - Velvet Teddy & Soar!


PicturePicture

Hello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, as you can see from the title today's blogs is about the popular MAC lipstick in the shade velvet teddy. Okay so I am literally obsessed with the Kardashians/Jenners, so when I saw a picture of kylie Jenner wearing a nude lipstick I fell in love with the colour instantly, and tried so hard to find out the colour, then I was told by a mate of mine that the lipstick was in fact velvet teddy from MAC, so I immediately went onto the websites to order it and it was sold out (I was so gutted), I kept checking back on the website for months, then last week I realised on the MAC website that it had an option to notify when back in stock, I felt so dumb lol but now I have finally got my hands on it, and I can honestly say I am in love it with it. The shade is a gorgeous nude with a hint of brown and the best thing is that it is a matte finish.


Picture
Picture
Picture

MAC Velvet Teddy
This lipstick was honestly worth the wait however I believe that the lipstick looks completely different, depending on the pigmentation of your lips as well as your skin shade. However because it is a matte shade it is very pigmented and lasted on my lips for a very long time and it is such as wearable everyday shade that will go with nearly every makeup look, I feel like I will defiantly need to get a back up as I am going to be wearing this lipstick a lot (hands over eyes emoji) .

I have heard that a good mac lip liner to go with MAC velvet teddy is whirl but I have not been able to get my hands on this lip liner yet but I did get soar which is a close colour to whirl and it also complements velvet teddy quite well, The shade is a pink nude which I prefer. However I don't find that the lip liners glides on my lips as smooth as my NYX ones but it is still amazing.
Picture
Picture
Picture




MAC Soar


MAC Soar & Velvet Teddy
Picture
Picture
After using this lipstick and lip liner I am totally in love with both and I would defiantly recommend them if you are able to get your hands on it, as it really is amazing, but I would say that you will get a better result if you exfoliate your lips before hand which I didn't do. If you are interested in ordering either you can get it from the MAC website : http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/
Don't forget to comment below and tell me what you think about this lip combo I would love to know.

Talk to you soon Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...