Thursday 5 February 2015

Makeup Academy (MUA) Single Eyeshaows swatches and reviews

Hello beauty lovers, I hope that you are all doing well, today's blog is going to be the about the Makeup Academy (MUA) single eye shadows. Just after new year I was having a browse on the MUA websites as I have been hearing a lot of people talking about this makeup brand and I have heard both negative and positives things about this brand so I decided to order a few products to see what I thought about them. I don't normally buy single eye shadows as I feel that they are hard to store and take up too much room in my makeup storage however when I went on the the MUA website they had a sale on and I some how ended up ordering 40 items all in all, which surprisingly only came to £30 with free delivery, and only took 5 days to come.

I ordered a variety of matte and shimmery shadows and swatched them, I could not believe the quality of these eye shadows for the prices, they are so smooth and glide on like butter. The shimmery ones are more pigmented than they matte, however the matte blue and black are really pigmented. Some of the shimmery shadows give off the foil look which i looove. They have a great colour selection and the products on the website look true to colour.

MUA Matte Eye shadows

Picture
From left to right: Fudge, Shade 18, Chestnut, Slate, Midnight, Smoke

Picture
From left to right: Fudge, Shade 18, Chestnut, Slate, Midnight, Smoke
Picture
From left to right: Fudge, Shade 18, Chestnut, Slate, Midnight, Smoke

MUA Shimmery Eye shadows

Picture
Left to right: Shade 22, Shade 4, Bronze, Copper, Peony, Shade 10, Shade 12, Hunter Green, Shade 14, Shade 13, Shade 6, Shade 8, Shade 26, Shade 23
Picture
Left to right: Shade 22, Shade 4, Bronze, Copper, Peony, Shade 10, Shade 12, Hunter Green, Shade 14, Shade 13, Shade 6, Shade 8, Shade 26, Shade 23
Picture
Left to right: Shade 22, Shade 4, Bronze, Copper, Peony, Shade 10, Shade 12, Hunter Green, Shade 14, Shade 13, Shade 6, Shade 8, Shade 26, Shade 23
 haven't had a chance yet to use any of these shadows as I do normally pick up my palettes over single eye shadow, but I have ordered an empty palette off eBay to store them all in, and i cannot wait to try these as they look amazing swatched. My overall opinion on these eye shadows are that the matte ones aren't great, I have similar colours to them already and i wouldn't purchase anymore, however the shimmery ones are just amazing I was not expecting them to be so pigmented and the colours are all beautiful. I will defiantly be making more purchases off the MUA website and ordering the rest of the shimmery eye shadows, I would recommend these to everyone, they are only a pound each which is a bargain in my eyes and you girls should defiantly buy them to see how amazing they are for yourself.

If you are interested in buying these eye shadows the website is: http://www.muastore.co.uk/, they also currently have a winter sale on with up to 70% sale items which include many of the eye shadows only 50p. I am also aware that you can get MUA at superdrug as well the website is : http://www.superdrug.com/.

If you decide to try out any of these eye shadows don't forget to comment below on what you think of them, I would love to know.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...