Wednesday 18 February 2015

MAC Haul - Isabel and Ruben Toledo, ultimate collection swatches and review

Hello all you beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, today I thought I would share with you my most recent MAC haul. A week ago I received a delivery from MAC and was quite confused as I have been on a spending ban and haven't purchased anything from Mac for nearly three weeks, so I thought it was something I ordered and forget about. However when I opened the package I was 100% sure that I never ordered these items and I thought that they had been sent to me by mistake aha. That was until my boyfriend got home and asked if I liked my early valentines presents, I was completely speechless as I had never even seen one of the collections he had brought me. He then explained to me that he was scrolling through depop (buying and selling app very much like eBay) and a someone had posted that there was a glitch on the MAC website and that one of the lipsticks from the Toledo collection had been released early and he was able to ordered it as well two lipsticks and the mystery powder from the ultimate collection. And Ii would just like to say ignore the messy application of the lipsticks ahaa didn't realised it looked that bad until I posted the pictures.

MAC Isabel And Ruben Toledo in oxblood - light peachy nude with a matte finish




MAC Ultimate Collection


From top to bottom - catherina, the scene

Mac Ultimate Lipstick in Catharina - Fuchsia 






Mac Ultimate Lipstick in The Scene - Deep Berry






Mac Ultimate mystery powder in Deep Dark - caramelised brown



After using all these MAC products I have to say that I am totally in love, however I own very similar colours from MAC and feel that when they bring out new items the colours are near enough the same just in different packaging, however I am aware that the two lipsticks from the Ultimate collection are re-promotes so that could be why, but I am not overly keen on the Ultimate collection packaging for the lipsticks as it is exactly the same as the MAC Marcel Wanders and I think that MAC should start coming out with new designs that are pretty such as the alluring aquatics and making pretty collection which were my favorites I absolutely love them, also the lipsticks don't fit in my lipsticks holders which is a bit of a disappointment. But I don't think none of this matters because they colour of the lipsticks are so nice, and the powder is also amazing and makes my makeup look flawless not to mention that you get to powder inserts so I feel that I have got a backup of the powder for the price of one. And I feel so lucky to have received the oxblood lipstick as this is the only colour I was hoping to get and to receive it early was such a bonus as I do normally miss out on collections as I am not fast enough lol, but it truly is an amazing colour and I think it will suit most skin tones and makeup looks.

Don't forget to comment and let me know what you revived or liked from these collections and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...