Monday 23 February 2015

Ebay Beauty Bargains

Hello beauty lovers I hope that you are all doing well, I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately, which is probably due to the weather being so cold so I don't want to leave me house aha, But I have been seeing some real bargains especially on eBay, and if you are like me and love bargains I would definitely recommend checking out eBay, All of the items listed below are all under £10 which i think is great value for money, the only disadvantaged of this is that the delivery can take a while as a lot of the item are from china and places like that, but I don't really mind waiting that little bit longer so that I have more money to spend on limited edition MAC (saving up to buy everything from the Cinderella collection). 




  1. 120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette colourful
  2. 24 lipstick holder organiser
  3. 120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette neutral
  4. 10pcs Kabuki Style Professional Make up Brush Set
  5. 15X Design DIY Acrylic Painting Tool UV Gel Pen Polish Nail Art Brush Set Kit
  6. 12 Colours Glitter Lip Liner Eye Shadow Eyeliner Pen
  7. Silicone Cleaning Cosmetic Makeup Brush egg
  8. 12 Mineral Glitter Eye Shadow Pigment
  9. 15 Colour Sheer Concealer Camouflage Palette
I would love to know if you have tried any of these items and what you think about them, also if you have found any other eBay bargains I would love to know as I know that there are many, therefore I may do a part two which could be a fashion one not sure yet so make sure to follow me on bloglovin so you don't miss out. 
kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...