Friday 6 February 2015

The Cosmetic Company Store (CCO)...Cheshire Oaks mac limited edition with swatches and review

PictureHello beauty lovers I hope you are all doing well, today was such an exciting day as I have been wanting to go to a designer outlet for years, however I never really had the time to drive so far just for makeup. But today I decided to stop being lazy and drive nearly two hours to Cheshire oaks outlet village. When I arrived there the first shop that I went into was The cosmetic Company outlet, yes out of all the shops I heading straight for the makeup.

When I arrived in the shop I very disappointed about the MAC section, I think my exceptions were too high as I was expecting the shop to be roughly the same size as MAC and also filled with MAC products, however the shop wasn't very big and there was only one stand with MAC products on. However I didn't mind I just kept thinking to myself limited edition collection items at a cheaper price, but I was wrong the only limited edition items that they had that caught my eye was, the Sharon Osbourne mineralize skinfinsh in Refresh and the Brooke Shield lipstick in excite. These two products I was very happy to find, however I was hoping on getting my hands on some alluring aquatics or liberty of London, which I doubt I will now for a good price as these collections are quiet expensive and rare to find. The majority of MAC limited edition item that they had were, Archies girls nail polishes, Nicki viva glam lipstick, limited eye shadows (but with the normal MAC packaging) and Kelly Osborne lipstick in Dodgy Girl which i already own.



Picture
Picture
Picture
Sharon Osbourne Mineralize Skinfinsh - Refresh

I love this mineralize skinfinsh as its a duo and you receive two beautiful shades, the bottom shade is a shimmery pink champagne colour and the top is a warm tone bronzer with a satin finish, I think the pigmentation is amazing as I find it hard to get some mineralize skin finishes to even show up on my skin tone, however I think that this would be perfect on many different skin tones including deeper tones. Also the huge plus was that the product was on £17, which I wish I would have got myself a backup.

I would give this product 8/10
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Picture
Brooke Shields lipstick - Excite

I did also love this lipstick when I was in the shop just because of the grey and orange square packaging which I adore (thumbs up it fits in my lipstick holder), and also the unique colour of the lipstick and finish as I seem to gravitate to matte and cremesheen finishes also this product was only £15.50. But when I got this product home and swatches it I realised wasn't too keen on it, The pigmentation wasn't amazing and it looked very sheer which made it almost look like a lipgloss when on the lips. However the amazing packaging and colour which is a red with an orange undertone made me over look the negatives, so I do honestly like it (not love!) and I am now currently on the look for Brooke Shields lipstick in Gospel (deep purple colour).

I would give this product a 6/10 (if it was matte I would probably give 10/10 lol).
Therefore after swatching and using these products my overall opinion is that the refresh MSF is amaze balls, and I will defiantly be on the hunt for a backup as I have seen these on Amazon for £30, the pigmentation is spot on and applies well to my skin in addition to it looking natural which is a big positive. However the lipstick was a bit
disappointing but I will still being using this colour a lot as it will look great the in summer lol (hands over eyes emoji).

I would just like to add that Cheshire oaks is all a great place to go shopping there are so many shops, with such great sales and bargains to be had, especially in my favorite shops which is the Ralph Lauren shop but the children's wear and Ted baker, which I am in love with, and if you don't live too far i would defiantly recommend you checking it out and seeing for yourself.

I will speak to you soon bye xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...