Friday 19 June 2015

This or that tag | Get to know me

I have seen this a few times now on a few other beauty bloggers I follow I thought I would join in and do it myself for a bit of fun and so that you can get to know me a little better.



Makeup related

Blush or bronzer - I am defiantly a blush girl as you may already know! I have enough blushers to last me a life time.

Lipgloss or lipstick - LIPSTICK! all the way.

Eyeliner or mascara - I do love both these products and where them everyday however if I could only wear one it would have to be mascara as I might look a little strange with full on winged eyeliner and no eyelashes.

Foundation or concealer - It would have to be my foundation any day, Moma needs her full coverage foundation.

Neutral or coloured eyeshadow - I love a neutral eye look for an everyday basis

Brushes or sponges - I would have to pick brushes as I like a more full coverage and because I am to lazy to dampen a sponge.

Body

Perfume or body spray - 100% perfume, love all the nicki minaj fragrances. 

Lotion or body butter - I love my body butters

Body wash or body soap - Body wash

Fashion

Jeans or joggers - I would have to say jeans, as long as I am not going gym or I would look pretty crazy on the treadmill in skinnys. 

Long sleeved or short sleeved - Short sleeved

Dresses or skirts - This is quite hard as I love wearing both...I would have to say dresses though

Flip flops or sandals - Sandals

Scarves or hats - scarves

Studs or dangle earrings - I would have to say studs

Necklaces or bracelets - Bracelets

Heels or flats - I would have to say heels even though I cant walk in them at all, I am only small so need the extra height. 

Jacket or hoodie - I would have to pick jacket as I don't own any hoodies

Hair

Curly or straight - Straight straight straight! as I have naturally curly hair and I hate it

Bun or ponytail - Ponytail

Bobby pins or butterfly clips - definitely bobby pins they're all around my house

Hairspray or hair gel - Hairspray

Long or short - Looong

Up or down - Down I rarely have my hair up unless I am working out

Random

Rain or shine - Shine I love summer

Summer or winter - Lol I guess I answered this in the last question summer!

Autumn or spring - spring because I know I haven't got to wait to long for summer

Vanilla or chocolate - Vanilla

Thank you for reading I hope that you have learnt something about me from these random facts lol.


Thank you for reading dont forget to follow me on 
                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...