Thursday 14 May 2015

The Body Jewellery Shop Earring Review

Hello beauties and welcome back to my blog I hope that you are all doing well, I was so excited when I get emailed by the body jewellery shop saying that I could review their earrings and I was so impressed with the delivery as they came the next day. So I am going to be sharing with you some jewellery that I received from a company called The body jewellery shop.
I would like to start off by saying that I was amazed when browsing on their website as they have such a wide range on body jewellery to chose from ranging from Ear piercing jewellery to navel piercings. Another great thing about the The body jewellery shop is that all of their body jewellery is so affordable and is of great quality.

The first item I received was a beautiful pair of heart shaped earrings. Which I instantly fell in love with when I saw them, they are so flattering when they are on and would compliment any outfit and are suitable for everyday wear. These earrings are 929 sterling silver and they have a butterfly fastening which makes them so comfortable to wear and they don't irritate my ears which is great.



The next item I received was Silver and steel ball closure ring which I also love the fact that this is so versatile as it can be used in different places, such as a lip ring, navel or earring which I think is great. I think the design is also very pretty and girly, it composes of 925 sterling silver and has three hearts which the middle one has a gem inside which I thought looked so cute and it comes in 4 different sizes so you can make sure it fits before you buy, like the other pair of earrings this is also very affordable and is great for everyday wear, unfortunately this ball closure ring did not fit through my ear or lip piercing so I couldn't show what it looked like on. 

I love the look of dainty beautiful jewellery therefore I would have to say that Jewelled Heart Clear earrings are my favourite as they are so pretty and glitzy. I also like the layout of the website and that it is so easy to navigate around to find exactly what you are looking for. Also another great addition to the website is that they have a Body Piercing Information page, where you can find information on different body piercing types, common body piercing problems, body piercing f&a and much more. Therefore after trying these two items of jewellery I would defiantly recommend this brand especially if you have body piercing and are looking for some, at a great price with a huge selection. All together I have 8 piercings including my ears, lip and tongue and I have already been on their website looking to order some more earrings. So definitely go and have a look on The body Jewellery shop website and check out more of their body jewellery and don't forget that you qualify for free worldwide delivery if you spend over £10, so what are you waiting for!!

Thanks for reading don't forget to follow me on 
Kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...