Monday 4 May 2015

mini makeup haul - E.L.F, Revlon, Bourjois, Rimmel and loreal

I know I am supposed to be on a spending ban so that I can help contribute to saving a deposit for a house but when It comes to makeup I just cant help myself, I seriously feel like I am addicted to buying makeup and I need to start going to a shoppers anonymous if that even exists haha. Anyway back to what I was saying if you have seen my last post foundations empties, I was really in need of some new foundations therefore I when straight onto fragrance direct as I know that I can get foundations from there for 1/3 of the price and I love saving money and finding bargains, therefore I 100% recommend this website and the postage and packaging was £1.99.



On fragrance direct I picked up Revlon Colourstay whipped creme foundation for £3.99, Bourjois Bio Detox organic foundation for £1.99 and Rimmel clean finish foundation for £2.99, I feel that I got these foundations for a considerably cheap price which means that I have more money to spend on limited edition MAC.

I also made a shopping trip to town the same day as I couldn't find my favourite foundation in the right shade at fragrance direct which is the Revlon colourstay (but not the the whipped formula which I purchased from fragrance direct). However while picking up my foundation in boots they had the 3 for 2 deal on so I also picked up the L'Oreal infallible mattifyling primer and the L'Oreal miss manga mega volume mascara as I have heard so many youtubers and blogger rave on about this mascara, such a Sammi from beauty crush who is amazing I love her videos, all these 3 items came to £21 and was purchase from Boots.

While shopping I received an email from E.L.F Cosmetics saying that they had a huge sale on and that items were up to 70% off so I went straight onto their website to have a browser, however they were having a big sale because they were actually closing down, I am so genuinely upset about this as I have really been loving elf, so I decided just to get a back up of my E.L.F foundation in the shade almond and try out the cream blushers because I thought that they looked pretty, I cant believe these are the first ever cream blushers I have ever brought and I cant wait to try them out and review them for you, but that was all they really had left on the website. I will be posting a review on these products when I get to use them a bit to get a good idea whether I like them or not. Also my next post will be what clothing item I brought the same day so keep tuned lol.


Have you seen my last post Empties - foundations would I repurchase
Thanks to reading and dont forget to follow me on  Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Facebook 
Kara xoxo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...