Friday 22 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Lipliners swatches and review

When buying the Makeup revolution mermaid palette I noticed that they had brought out a new collection called amazing lip liners which I had to buy because all the shades looked amazing and I have been loving lip liners lately, I have been wearing my mac soar lipliner nearly everyday so I am on the look for some new favourites. These lip liner retail for £1 each however you can buy all the lip liners for £6. The collection includes 8 shades ranging from a light nude shade to a dark vampy red shade.






 After swatching these lip liners I was already aware that they have a creamy formula which means that they glided on the skin with ease. All the lip liners are pigmented and I believe that there is a shade in this collection to suit every skin tone or individuals preference. My own opinion based on my skin tone which is mac nw45(ish), is that I am more fond of the darker shades in this collection as baby pink, nearly naked and the one are way to light for me unless topped with a much darker lipstick/ lip gloss, but all the other shades I can wear along and my favourite has to be rebel, this shade reminds me of macs matte lipstick in the shade rebel which I absolutely love and wear so much throughout autumn and winter. Another great thing about these lip liner is that they all come with a sharpener which is so handy especially for travelling. Therefore I cant really find any negative things to say about these lip liners and I think makeup revolution have got it spot on once again.

Thank you for reading dont forget to follow me on 
                                    Instagram Twitter Facebook Bloglovin Pinterest Tumblr
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...