Tuesday 10 March 2015

MAC Haul - Bao Bao Wan Collection swatches and review

The next collection I received was the Bao Bao wan collection which was quite a small collection so I planned on getting it all apart from the nail polish, However when I realised it had been released lavender jade lipstick and the beauty powder summer opal was already sold out, so I am hoping to be able to pick this up from my local MAC counter when it is released. 

The first thing I got was the eyeshadow palette in the shade Bao Bao Jewels, this collection is very beautiful and I love the font of the writing. The shades are gorgeous shimmery colours which look amazing applied wet and dry and almost give off a foiled, metallic effect which I love.

  • Gorgeous Colours
  • foiled metallic look
  • Darker shades quite pigmented
  • blended easy
  • applied smooth and creamy
Forbidden Sunrise
Burmese Kiss
Romantic Breakdown
From left to Right Romantic breakdown, forbidden sunrise, Burmese kiss
I was lucky enough to get three out of the four lipsticks, in the shades Burmese Kiss – bright coral pink with matte finish, Forbidden Sunrise – creamy orange with a matte finish (perfect colour for the summer) and Romantic Breakdown – sheer nude with a lustre finish and looks nice layered over another lipstick. 
Forbidden Sunrise
 Burmese Kiss 
Romantic Breakdown


  • Beautiful colours (will look amazing in the summer)
  • Very pigmented
  • applies creamy
I would definitely recommend this collection if you are able to get a hold of them, as they are all really amazingly beautiful colours and the packaging is so sleek and pretty.

links for lipsticks
MAC Bao Bao Wan - Romantic Breakdown
 MAC Bao Bao Wan - Burmese Kiss
MAC Bao Bao Wan - Forbidden Sunrise


 Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...