Thursday 10 December 2015

Miss manga mega volume mascara | Review

I have been buying so many mascaras lately and I haven't had the chance to use them, however I have just finish my favourite mascara sample at the moment which is the benefit roller lash mascara, so I decided to break into a new mascara which is the Miss Manga mega volume mascara, this retails for £8.99 and is widely available in beauty stores such as boots and superdrug, however there is a 3 for 2 offer on L'Oreal products at the moment. This mascara claims to add volume on both top and bottom lashes which hold in place all day. 








packaging 
I love the packaging of this product probably because its PINK!, but it does look nice and slick, therefore I would give the packaging 4/5

wand
The wand on this mascara is coned shaped with 360° flexibility which is great as it means that it gets into the hard to reach lashes on the inner corner and just makes it easier to use, however it does take some getting use to. Therefore I don't have another mascara with a wand like this and I think it is a great feature so I would give the wand 5/5

formula 
When using this mascara I felt that the mascara was quite wet, but I do prefer mascaras with more of a wet formula, as I think that it makes it easier to layer the mascara with out it getting clumpy or flakey, However because it take a little bit of time to dry I recommend not sneezing when doing your mascara like me or you end up with it all on your eye lids. Therefore I give the formula of this mascara a 5/5

Overall product 
After using this mascara a few times I do really like it, I normally like clumpy spider leg lashes, however I find that this mascara separates my lashes and I think that I may prefer this look as it just looks a little bit more tidy if that makes sense. This mascara doesn't really lengthen my lashes but does give me much volume and I would definitely recommend this mascara especially if you like a larger wand and wetter formula therefore I give the overall product 4/5. 

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin / Facebook 
kara xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...