Wednesday 3 February 2016

Mini Poundland Hual | Homeware Haul

I haven't been doing much shopping lately as I am trying to be well behaved and save...But when I went online and realized that Poundland had released there valentines day range I had to buy a few things especially because it was all £1 obviously! So if you are interested in the few things I picked up carry on reading...







Love Cushion...

How cute is this cushion - it is a greyish beige colour with love written on it in black,  I cant believe it was only £1 I will have to keep a look out for more.

Love Letters...

I brought this one because its so pretty and  thought that it would also look nice in the background of my blog photos as I can be quite plain and boring sometimes and take all my pictures with a blank white background - so I am going to try and be a little bit more adventurous and experiment more with different backgrounds and colours!

Heart shape and "you're looking well fit" Mug...

This heart shaped mug was the first thing that caught my eye on the Poundland website and I knew immediately I had to buy it, as I love hearts and collect mugs (strange yeah I know and I can never bring myself to use it either). And the other mug I brought for my boyfriend as I thought it was both cute and funny. oh and who doesnt need new mugs when they are moving house - so I could justify this purchase aha.

Tea Light Holder...

I couldn't pass on this cute tea light holder when I saw it on the website and I was expecting it to be much smaller which I was quite pleasantly surprised about, as I had seen one similar to this in asda for much more money. It is very shabby chic and this can also be used in the background of my photos or to hold my makeup brushes or lipsticks.

Heart Shape Lights...

Okay this was a kind of a random purchase but I thought that they would look cute on the back of the headboard which they do if it dark but in day light they do look the tiniest bit tacky aha.

I think poundland can have some really nice items in sometimes, make sure you check out their website as they had many other valentines gifts and tableware and dont forget to check out my last Poundland post (excuse the bad photo quality aha).

Thank you for reading don't forget to follow me on 
Kara xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...